PDF XChange Editor Plus Free Download With Working Key Free Download
PDF XChange Editor is a powerful editor for PDF that bundles a range of features to edit existing documents and save new changes.
While text documents are easy to create and edit, it is not as simple as dealing with PDF files. They are more secure and can hold multiple types of content. The PDF-XChange Editor is a powerful PDF editor that bundles various features to edit existing documents and save new changes.
How do you edit a PDF using the XChange editor?
Edit PDF Image. To open the editing options, click the “Edit” button in the main toolbar. Click on “Edit Text” to edit the text. Next, click on the text that you want to edit. A text box will surround the text.
How do I insert an image in a PDF XChange document?
Open the document into which you want to paste the image in PDF-XChangeEditor/Viewer. 4. Right-click the desired area and click Paste in a shortcut menu. Or press (Ctrl+v) to Paste an image.
Make PDF XChange editor your default editor.
- Right-click on your PDF. Right-click on a PDF. Click on “Open With” > “Choose a different app”.
- You can change the default viewer. You will be prompted to select your preferred software from a pop-up window. Click “OK” to tick the “Always Use This App” box.
How can I convert a PDF into a PDF using XChange
- Acrobat allows you to open a file.
- Right-click on Export PDF to open the tool.
- Select Microsoft Word to export, then select Word Document.
- Click Export. Acrobat will automatically recognize text in PDFs containing scanned text.
- Save the Word file as a name, and in the location you prefer.
PDF XChange can convert PDF to Excel
How to convert PDF files to Excel. Open an Acrobat file. Right-click on Export PDFtool. Select the spreadsheet to export and then choose Microsoft Excel Workbook.
How do I verify the license key for the PDF-XChange editor?
- Open PDF-XChange Editor to check your license key. Next, go to Help > License Key.
- The status of your installed license key will be displayed in the Registration Info.
PDF-XChange Editor Plus Features
- Quick Launch
You can search for commands and launch them using the Quick Launch function in the PDF-XChange editor.
- Paste Copied Text as Plain Text:
You can use the Paste as Plain Text option to copy text and paste it into plain text documents.
- Spell Check Dictionary:
V8 has updated the Spell-Check feature’s dictionaries.
Overtype allows you to copy existing text. To enable or disable this feature, press Insert.
- Update OCR Languages
The Resources Updater feature allows you to update OCR languages, Spell Check Dictionaries, and other resources without restarting the application.
- Convert CSV File Data into a PDF Table
This build includes the CSVToPDF plugin, which allows you to convert CSV files to PDF tables.
- Addition of Transformation Functionality to the Arrange Tab
Select content can now be transformed via the Arrange tab.
- Transfer Open Documents to The Recycle Bin
You can move documents from open files directly to the trash with the “Move to Trash” feature.
- Convert lines to distance annotations:
This build now includes new commands that allow you to convert line annotations into distance annotations or polyline annotations into perimeter annotations.
- SharePoint Features
V8 now offers new SharePoint options, including options for a default version or comment during automatic check-in. There is also an option to create all folders if files are saved to a nonexistent path.
What’s new in PDF-XChange Editor Plus 9
- The ability to create a Default Layer for placing comments and content has been added.
- Updated the Layers view to display the Default Layer and Set as Default Layer commands
- The ability to drag and drop content and comments into Layers have been added. This operation will also specify the Layer to which comments/content belong
- Layer functionality has been improved.
- Additional functionality allows you to reorder documents in the From TXT’ and From RTF’, respectively, & &From Image Files dialogues.
- Implemented the ‘Crop-to-White Margins’ functionality.
What’s new in PDF-XChange 9.2
- For the summarize comments operation, font customizations were added.
- Implementation of the Sharepoint Add-in “Open in PDF XChange Editor”
- The “Print All” function was added.
- The “Print Portfolio” feature was added.
- Implemented different rendering modes for 3D models.
- The ability to convert WebP images to PDF has been added.
- Different UI Themes were added (see Preferences/CustomizeUI). The entire UI has been redesigned to be lighter and more modern.
- The ability to highlight text on a page has been added (select highlight-comment and then the corresponding text).
- New macro added for File Extensions.
Please Also Visit our site for more free software.