Apple stops signing iOS 15.4: What it means for iPhone users.
The new feature will allow users to see an option in the bottom right corner. Users can tap on the opportunity to view the image description. People with low vision, low vision, assistive tech, low bandwidth, cognitive disabilities, blindness, and low vision can add image descriptions to Twitter.
How to add alt text and image description to Twitter
- Select the image you wish to share on the Twitter app.
- After selecting an image, tap the +ALT icon in the lower right corner.
- Type your image description. You should note that image descriptions can exceed 1000 characters.
- Tap on Done in the upper right corner of your screen.
- You can share the tweet when you’re ready.
Twitter is also developing a feature that allows users to edit tweets after posting. This feature will only be available for testing by Twitter. Twitter Blue Users at first. The company’s announcement was initially seen by netizens as a joke, as it was shared on April Fools Day. The company elaborated on its plans for the feature later.